Sunday, September 25, 2005

Okay, that would not...

...be the first time I have heard that conspiracy theory. But, it gets funnier every time I hear (read) it. There is no man-made technology that can affect weather that drastically so as to cause a hurricane and point it at a certain place. We can seed clouds so as to cause a rainstorm, but we can't create a hurricane and we certainly can't REDIRECT IT. Good grief! I'm about laughing my butt off just thinking about it.

As for Lost, Andrew, I really want to see it. I have been wanting to either buy it myself of borrow it and watch all the episodes. The only problem is that I can't afford it now. :( I saw a trailer for it yesterday when Kristin and I went to see Flightplan, which, by the way, was quite an entertaining flick. It has some really interesting twists to it. The ending was a bit hoaky, but the rest of the film kept we wondering. Having not seen other movies like The Lady Vanishes and The Forgotten, I had no basis to judge as many others have done; so I really enjoyed the film.

Also, according to Dr. Bob, the venerable Unix instructor on Weber State campus, the Standard Examiner stands for all that is evil in the world, that which is not extreme right-ism. :) When listening to Dr. Bob, you must always take what he says with the entire tongue in cheek.

Event of the while: Getting to sit in an F-4 Phantom and walk through a C-47 (DC-3) and a C-131.
Other event of the while: Getting to play John Williams' Midway March (albeit at 80% speed because Daryl didn't want to take it at the intended tempo.)