Wednesday, September 28, 2005

The Duck of Many Things

Discard any card
Gain a level
Draw two cards
Lose all Big Items you are wielding
Give a card to the player to your right
Pick up your free cookie from the Anderson locker to celebrate Jarrett's birthday
Draw another card (with a pen/pencil this time)
Laugh a little

Mazel tov, Jarrett. I picked up the cookies at 7:15am today. Everyone says thanks.

Yeah, Ben. I like the 23 entry on Wikipedia. When I read this line:

"...23, being a fairly low number, occurs often in the media, current events, and daily life."

in connection with the idea of apophenia I couldn't help but imagine the hilarious thought of some superstitious guy somewhere noticing "strange" recurrence in certain situations of the number 23,469,821,363,245,098,124,389,764,356. I mean, wouldn't that totally freak you out if you kept seeing that number in odd places? :)

Welcome, by the by, to our new bloggers, Rich and Leisel.

A ties drive? Poor poor ded cat. It must have exerciseded too much. I dig the secretive-ness, Ben.