Thursday, April 21, 2005

Status Report::..::[_T_-_Minus:_] -// 27::09:51:46 //-

Here are the people I have tickets for:

Mellissa
Mark/Connie
BJ
Sarah
Andrew
Ben/Hava
Britteny/Travis
Aaron/Lena
Tim/Amy
Ricky/Jessica
Kristina/Liz
Kristen
Myself/Herself

Jason/Kristin, are y'all wanting to go with to the same midnight showing? If so, we're doing Tinseltown/Newgate. I can buy tickets or you can get them. I couldn't remember if I'd asked you if you wanted to go so I didn't get any. They still had about a hundred left yesterday, so they'll probably still have some it you want to go. Anyone else who I may have forgotten or overlooked you are also welcome and my apologies for being forgetful.

And yes, I will be dressed like unto an idiot for this event.

A tentative plan follows:

*Bring food/drinks/games/mobile furniture/yourself.
*Show up as early as possible. (There will doubtless be people waiting in line as soon as the mall opens on the 18th to line up, but those people are idiots. Anyone for 6ish?)
*We really should watch Episodes One and Two as close to just before the event as reasonable.


I'm going to see if the theatre will let me bring my inflatable couch or camp chairs to sit in during the wait. I'll have Epic Duels and probably Jedi Unleashed. There's nothing wrong with a bit of paper phone, Phase 10, UNO, or whatever else anyone wants to bring along.

Since there will be 20+ people there we should try to save a big enough spot in line that there will be room for the latecomers. If there are 3 people in line at 7pm it will be difficult to squeeze the 17+ other people in later when they show up at 9 or 10, especially without offending all the rest of the line by asking them to scooch on back to make room. Of course, we don't all have to alllll of us stand in line in one big group. You can show up whenevertheheck you want, but remember: the more the merrier.

Mae teh Fource B mit y'all.