Monday, April 25, 2005

Jazz Monkeys Bite

Moms always tell you not to talk with your mouth full. Well, I found out today that that can not only be disgusting, but very painful as well. I bit my tongue so hard that it drew blood. Ouch! Its not fun to have a liquid on your tongue that originated from your tongue.
Go ahead and check out the monkey game that Andrew posted and check the Hall of Infamy. Guess who is #1? Why that would be me of course. At the moment, I'm about 3400 points above anybody else; wanted in 19 states, committing 71 crimes, and my particular specialty was vandalism.
Reno was fun, but it was one dirty little city. I spent most of the time there inside the hotel and was very happy to get back to my lovely wife. We actually didn't to half bad at the competition got the equivalant of 2+'s on all the judges score sheets. 84 was the lowest mark to get a 1 and we got 80, 79, & 77. Way to go us. I got complimented on my bass bone playing as well as wowing the front row of girls by the tremedously cool, tremendously low sounds coming out of my instrument. Hava even said she didn't mind them oggling, as long as they didn't get to touch... which they didn't.

Rootism of the Day: You're the least mentaly unstable person in here.
Benism of the Day: Songs are just poems set to words.

Later all y'all!!!