Monday, April 25, 2005

Misc.

Jon, I have found a game to accompany the "picture of the indefinate period of time":

http://furious-george.net/

I thought some folks might get a kick out of it, and I found the connection to the picture to be quite hillarious.


Jarrett, good to hear from you. I like the illustative "seductive" in your description of the pan pipe CD. I got a good laugh out of it. Dr. Root is very strange. His reply is a classic and ought to go on the Rootism page. I don't know what else to say. Now I'm just rambling.

I move back to Morgan in the middle of next week sometime! (Not sure when though) I have been bugging the Sears store in Ogden for some time and finally got an interview set up to be transfered back there, but when I showed up for my interview last week, the person who was supposed to be doing the interview never showed up! I have left several messages at the store and on the guys personal phone, but no reply. I am getting really worried at this point. It's too much to deal with right now. Moving out, finals, signing up for next year, getting a job, my folks moving to Texas, etc. I am terribly stressed and just wish all of that was said and done. Anyhow, it will be great to see everyone again once I move back. Cheers all!