Friday, April 29, 2005

Rootisms Page: Reloaded

Very literally, in fact. The IP address of the Rootisms page has changed again. The router that my server is connected to that serves the page had a hiccup today and needed to be rebooted. So, when it did, it came back with a different address. The new address is 67.177.61.39/Rootisms.htm. I appologize for the incovenience. It has been several months since that has happened and I wasn't expecting it to happen any time soon.

I actually had an experience when there was a police officer when one was needed. It was great. Yesterday morning, on Hwy 89, I was heading north at about 60 MPH, in the inside lane. I was in a little group of cars that was just happily tooling down the highway. So, all of a sudden, this car came screaming through us, bobbing and weaving through traffic. He was followed very closely by a UHP officer who let him just bob and weave for a little while before turning on his lights and ended the maniacal driving. I smiled happily as I drove casually past the crazy driver who was now stopped on the side of the road. :) Moral of the story: The state makes money off of bad drivers.

Rock, Rock On!