Wednesday, April 13, 2005

So. It has happened.

As we knew it would. Someone put the soundtrack up. I think I'll wait til the 3rd, actually. But I haven't watched the 2nd full length trailer yet (I heard there was a second full length trailer, but maybe I was misinformed.) and I don't even know if I'll be actually watching the DVD that packs with the CD until after I see the movie. I'm trying to go spoiler free on this the last chance flick. We'll see. I already know more than I wanted to. But what can you do when you work in an office with four other SW geeks and have a SW geek uncle?

For anyone who didn't make it to the Percussion Ensemble concert last night, you missed out. Absolutely hilarifunny. Taiko was pretty sweet, too.

Dang it Ben, I just don't know. I think I'm going to have to try again and see. I feel like I'm standing blindfolded on a barrel in the water.