Wednesday, August 18, 2004

$Title$

Sounds like a rompin' good time, Jarrett. I'll plan on being there.

tune stuck in my head following another watching of the music video: Experimental Film

I really do have nothing to say, but I'll say it anyway. Seems that's how bloggin goes often. Still, one never knows, when one begins typing, just what one will say that may prove interesting.

This post truncated due to lack of anything worthwhile to say.

Then again, sometimes you really do just have nothing to say. Little updates then: Jarrett, Diego wants to film a bit more (duck on pond and all that jazz) - pictures from the last 2 hikes are still pending, but I do have them downloaded from my camera, which is one step closer to being posted here - looking forward to g-force awareness devices later today (rides) - looking also forward to a return to my regular sleep pattern - thinking of buying new shoes today - probably going to go with the latest catalog year instead of 2000-2001 like I have been going with since there's about the same number of classes required and stuff - marching band should be fun this year, if only the line can ever get together for a full rehearsal (we've had one instance of all 5 basses showing up so far)...

Well, that's our show! Thanks for watching. Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got some serious synapse triggering to do. See ya!