Monday, August 23, 2004

Band Geeks Episode CC (200)

Attack of the Cl[arinet]ones

Yes, this is the 200th posting on this blog and I feel somewhat priviledged to be making it. I know that I haven't said much this past while, but I think you can all understand. Hmmm. However, how do you know that I just haven't been up to some strange plot to take over the world and force everyone to obey my every whim? Huh?! How would you know that?! Okay, a good clue is that I am not a Microsoft executive.

Anyhow, I haven't much to post on this 200th episode of the band hall. Hmmm. Kind of makes me wonder how many times we have all congregated in the band hall. Would you assume that it was more than 200 times? Ponder upon that little tidbit, whydon'tcha.

Website of the day: http://www.wemadeoutinatreeandthisoldguysatandwatchedus.com/ That has got to be the longest single URL I have ever seen. And it's maintained right here in Happy Valley (Provorem) Utah. No, there is not actual making out on that site.

Food of the day: Banana split with Burnt Almond Chocolate ice cream and Caramel on top. (Surgeon General's Warning: Consumption of more than two or three spoonfuls of this dessert will almost certainly lead to a cholesterol blockage in the heart, resulting in death.)

Rediscovery of the day: The Score Station

TTFN