Tuesday, August 03, 2004

For Ben


So, there you have it Ben. Enjoy.

Favorite pasttime of the day: Closing my eyes and thinking about Europe (it's like being there all over again.)

Favorite career move of the day: Reapplying for the job I already have. How weird is that? I just hope to be at the stick when the dust settles. Just ask Ricky about dust settling. A/C, anyone? [Sorry, Ricky. That was just the funniest thing I'd heard all day. Considering I was sitting in a library since 7am, that may not be saying much, but what can you do?]

And yes, now selected pictures from the trip to the grand land of Europe are now available on photobucket.com. Simply log in to the spiderGlass album with the guest password bamboo2u2

I think Josh is right: RealOne is the worst virus ever to plague mankind.

Feelin' woozy.