Thursday, August 19, 2004

Three deep holes with water in them

That is to say - well, well, well.

Congrats, Jeff on taming the tuition monster. Kind of like a bullfight where each semester is a charge, and it is good to deftly step aside or be wearing sturdy horn-proof clothing. Or maybe it's nothing at all like a bullfight.

I learn something new every day. Or at least I did today. Today I learned this: think. Isn't that a great thing to know. Difficult to practice, unless one makes a habit of it, though.

Tomorrow - dress rehearsal for the opening ceremony for Lampros Hall (the stick). Ricky, you should come to it since we can't exactly go to any part of the actual ceremony on Monday other than the part we're playing for with the marching band. Yeah, surprised me too. But that's the word from Carey and Tom, anyhow. It goest from (I think) 1 to 4 pm.

I learned bar chords today. Now I can play a gamut, even though I don't know how to correctly pronounce the word gamut.

"Eats shoots and leaves." Very different meaning from "Eats, shoots, and leaves." The one is a panda bear, the other a gunman who doesn't want to pay his tab at a restaurant.

Ok, bye.