Monday, December 04, 2006

Who's...

...scruffy lookin'? I mean, old?

So Jon, do you want Win3.1 to burn into your monitor? I have a copy of it if you'd like to use it for just such a devious purpose.

And why did I not know aboot the concert at St. Joe's last night? Geez! I played in that concert once. I had to fill in for Dave Cox who had some other engagement that night. Present was Seth C. Miner (Minor), Joel Green, Matt Moore (see him almost every week on Music and the Spoken Word), Chris Stubbs, and me. Well, and then there was the orchestra and choir. It was a cool concert. Now, anyone who knows all of the aforementioned people, raise your hand. I guess that would make me a little "old" now, wouldn't it. But, I'm not using the word "old," only "experienced."

Anyhow, I guess I have to do my civic duty to stamp out competition wherever its stinking corpse may lie. Oh wait, that's Microsoft. Never mind. My civic duty is to advance the cause of trumpet players the world over!

Flute 10
Clarinet 9
Saxophone 11
Trumpet 18
Trombone 11
Tuba 15
French Horn 8
Violin 1
Viola 6
Harp 11

And the "aye's" have it.