Thursday, December 14, 2006

Happy Birthday, Tycho!

No, not Tyco, maker of fine children's toys. Tycho, observer of the heavens. From Denmark, too. :)

Clarinet+ Horn-

Flute 9
Clarinet 12
Saxophone 11
Trumpet 24
Trombone 12
Tuba 15
French Horn 6
Harp 11

So...............................
how's everyone doing? That's just great. Since the semester is (practically) over (for those attending classes), I think we need to have somewhat of a celebration by way of social gathering and food and games and such.

The other day my brother gave me a set of the original Atari pong paddle-style controllers which are now gracing my office desk here at the Stick. Isn't retro fun?

In other news, it's supposed to be 49 degrees today. Crazy, no?

Well, for anyone with any finals left to take, I wish you goodest luck.