Saturday, December 23, 2006

GREETINGS one and all

Hmm... I thought I posted before, but it doesn't seem to have appeared. Too bad.
So I suppose there's a reason that only the veteran band citizens have continued posting. Just imagine what it will be like when (1. Jon is nimptopsical, I thought that was funny) you are an old man...

Well, I send my greetings to all and play "taps" for the funeral of the string family in your game. No vote at this time as I can't defend an instrument I haven't played for almost 2 years now. But oh well. PS there is a recent post on my blog for a change.

If any of you be wondering, I will once again grace the VBC with my presence starting next semester. So be prepared for the new, updated Jarrett Wheatley experience - the world will never be the same.

All sarcastic boasting aside, I wish you all the best, a Merry Christmas ('n Geseënde Kersfees) and a Prosperous New Year (n' Voorspoedige Nuwe Jaar) in all aspects and languages.
But I must hie. Salani Kahle!