Thursday, December 07, 2006

I am running out of post titles...

I must have just sat there for litterally minutes trying to think up a title for this post, but nothing is coming to me. Also, Messenger is not signing me in, and I am getting quite pissed at the little bouncing MSN icon in my dock. Which leads me to my next point, I hate Microsoft. Seriously, can't these people ever get anything right (granted, the XBox is pretty cool)?

On the better side of life, I finished one class completely and now just have two more to go. My cinematography class is all but finish. I just need to get a sound mix done, then fill out a picture log, then send the whole shebang out to Denver and pay $100 and pray I have the patience and nerve to wait six weeks. Then, I just have one measly little project to do for ASL. I'm just worried about my grade in sign language. I need a C- or better. Wish me luck!

Also, I decided that my neighbor is an annoying twerp who keeps his music up too loud. Good thing he's getting evicted from the dorms.

On to business:

Flute 9
Clarinet 10
Saxophone 11
Trumpet 20
Trombone 11
Tuba 15
French Horn 9
Viola 4
Harp 11

Tumpet +, Viola -