Wednesday, December 13, 2006

T minus 14...

...hours and Disneyland opens! Yay!!!

I just thought I'd throw that in there because that's where I'll be. Photos will be forthcoming. :)

And now on to bizz-ness.

Flute 9
Clarinet 11
Saxophone 11
Trumpet 24
Trombone 12
Tuba 15
French Horn 7
Harp 11

trpt++; flt--;

It's not that I have something fundamentally against flute players; my ears are damaged and have a very hard time listening to high-pitched sounds. And really, that was more of a "--" against piccolos because they hurt so bad to listen to. I've spent too many years listening to loud sounds (such as being in a jazz band and marching bands). Do I regret my hearing loss? Not one iota. It's like a war wound. I'm very proud of it. But, it does call into question my ability to listen to mp3 players. :) I also revel in loud sounds like those from good old American muscle (Chevy 350 small block, Ford 427, and Chrysler 426 Hemi). Those are some beautiful sounds, something no Euro-lib car or Japanese rice burner will ever [properly] imitate. :) Speaking of which, the Corvette is the most beautiful 4-wheeled creation to ever grace the surface of the planet. Ever. Period. I think this one comes in near the top, too. ;)

Wow! I went from flutes to sports cars in one paragraph. I like to gravitate to cars, if you can't tell.

Anyhow, take it easy, y'all!