Monday, December 04, 2006

Old Computer Stuff and Other Stuff

I love old computer stuff. So nostalgic. My brother offered me a bunch of old computer stuff yesterday. I'm putting the Atari pong paddle-style controllers and a couple classic Atari controllers in my office as decor. And the CRT in my other office has the older Windows logo burned into it (95-2000 - not the 3.1 version). Yay.

Jarrett, good to hear from you. I hope everything is still going swimmingly. Can't wait to hear about S. Africa and all your adventures. Keep it up.

Flute 10
Clarinet 9
Saxophone 11
Trumpet 17
Trombone 11
Tuba 15
French Horn 8
Violin 2
Viola 6
Harp 11

Violin: one more nail in the coffin
Clarinet: TTL += 1

Everyone come to the Bell Tower at noon today and get a free hug.

There was a most excellent choirs/orchestra concert at St. Joseph's in Ogden last night. If you missed it, you really missed out. But then, I'm admittedly rather biased. Aside from my bias, though, it was still a very good concert.

I propose...

Summer Games



Hiking
Movies
BBQ's
Road Trips
Ultimate Frisbee
Stargazing
Boating
Rock Climbing/Ice Climbing
Concerts
Dancing
Breakfast
Volleyball
Ice Skating
Firesides
Game Nights

Starting when the weather warms up after this upcoming mini ice age we call "winter", I think we ought to have a communal calendar of events that we can all refer to and show up to as many or few of the events on it as we can or want to. Maybe a little .kml for each event that shows the meeting place and includes meeting time and/or other pertinent info. Each activity could happen once or more than once during the course of the warmer months ahead. Just an idea.