Monday, December 04, 2006

I've been waiting...

Bwwwaaahahahahaha!!!

I get to destroy the violins! STOP THE VIOLINS!!

Flute 10
Clarinet 9
Saxophone 11
Trumpet 19
Trombone 11
Tuba 15
French Horn 8
Violin 0000000000
Viola 6
Harp 11

The violin gets one zero for each of its former points. Whoever goes next, feel free to just delete it from the list, also, feel free to add more points to trumpets.

Jason, I remember each and every single one of those people. In fact, I was just sitting down last night and thinking about the really cool arrangemnet Seth did of the Disney Electrical Light Parade for brass quintet.

Jon, I dig the events idea. Let's do it!

Jarrett, I had a strange experience the other day when I ran into your double here on the U of U campus. I swear, he looked almost exactly like you. Hope you have a pleasant journey home.

Okay peoples lets chip away at the viola and french horn...