Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Rollercoaster

Flute 11
Clarinet 13
Saxophone 11
Trumpet 21
Trombone 12
Tuba 15
French Horn 5
Harp 12

Well, darn it all if you guys aren't just the best friends a guy could have
*sniffle* I mean, seriously. I just don't know what I'd do wivoutd awl of you... *sob* I just..... BWAAAAAAwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....

(My impression of what I think I would blog like if I were plastered. Sorry, I had a glass of eggnog for dinner last night and it made me think of what I'd be like if I were inebriated).

I am locked out of my office right now, so I'm sitting in my old/Ben's new office blogging. I didn't have time to make rice pudd'n yesterday like I was supposed to for our office party today, so my ex-/Ben's new boss will be mad at me. Oh, well. I'll just have to bring some in later this week.

And speaking of Ben, yeah, I agree - a clarification on the no-undo-previous-move item would be good. <opinion>I was under the impression that you couldn't undo what was just done by moving the point directly back from where it was put (undoing both moves), but that moving another section's point to a recently-deprived section was ok. </opinion> Anywhoo.......

Yay for elipses.
Yay for adventures.
Yay for my spider plant in my office not being dead like I though it was (I watered it not enough, then way too much).
Yay for summer that is drawing closer every day.
Yay for Atari.
Yay for the stuff.

Kaybye.