Saturday, November 12, 2005

TPings...

All I can say is BEWARE the Rox Stars! I went home this weekend, and my little sister her friend jessica and I just wreaked the biggest havok on her ex-boyfriend. Ohhh man that was sooo much fun! I haven't done that since high school, you can't do that in ogden becuase, well there are cops in Ogden.

Just thought I tell everyone about it. We actually looked stuff up on the internet to do! Thank Buddah for Google.

Recipe for Vandalism

1) 5 rolls of toilet paper
2) A Bar of Soap
3)Food Coloring
4) Soap
5) Rotten Bananas
6) a Dozen Eggs
7) a Bra
8) Shredded Paper
9) Instant Potato Flakes
10) A Bag of Dog Poo

Take one well manicured lawn complete with a fountain, 3 cars, and a big porch and apply all ingredients liberally. Tip: DON'T GET CAUGHT!!!!!

Fun for the kids....add lots of dish soap to fountain