Friday, November 04, 2005

sothereisashortestbloghowaboutthelongesttitlerunonsentencekindofthingIthinkitisaninterestingideakindofdifferentbutwhynotwhatdoyouguysthink????????????

So....anyways. It's been awhile. Yay for the Jeff Corwine show. I love watching that show. Jeff is currently tracking a bobcat in California. The fun thing is, the cat is in Heather Locklear's area. I like hearing my name on tv...even if it isn't the right last name. So, Jon...I liked the marching video (at least, what we saw of it). Good jorb! One question, do you know where that video was of driving through the desert (on the menu screen)? That seriously looked like the road that leads to my home. Ok...that's enough of that. :) Can I tell you all how cool turtles are? They are awesome. So, yeah, I had planned to write some stuff worth reading, but as you can tell...it didn't happen. So here's a few good things of the week...
Best class of the week: my lesson. I got to try some different barrels for my clarinet, and I got to play some Baroque flute duets (on clarinet) with Dr. Feller. Can't beat that.
Best news: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory dvd is out next week-yay!
Best (worst) noise: the one my computer is making right now...copying a cd to the hardrive
Best discovery: It is 3 months to the day until my birthday...my 21st birthday. (I can put my mission papers in!)
Best feeling: taking off my shoes from a long week.
It's Friday! Happy day!
Have a great one!