Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Holy rusted metal, Batman!

What in the world of Carmen SanDiego is going on 'round these parts of the world wide web (that's the 'trip dub' to those in the know)? Sounds like some real drama on our hands. Still, it could be worse. People could be urniating on your door (like what happened to me this weekend. I just love being an RA).

I see a mega batch of congrats are in order for Cory. WTG, man! If'n I can make it, you can count on me attending the reception (I can't turn down free cake and a chance to take hillarious pictures). And another set of gianormous conga-rats to Ben and Hava and the announcement of their forthcoming Mini-Them. Can I be like an official, unofficial Uncle? Y'know? Like the one that does all the cool magic tricks and tells the cool jokes, but sadly lives all alone and doesn't seem to have much luck with the ladies? That would be really cool.

Ummm, oh yeah! Nope...lost the thought...nope, got it back!!!

Jon, sounds like you're becoming a real X-Box junkie. Welcome to the club my friend. Halo 2 and Battlefront LAN parties are THE BEST EVER!! Well, maybe not ever, but pretty darn close. I'll have to face off with you one of these days. I have gotten pretty awesome at Battlefront 2 as of late. And I have an idea for Episode 4 of WHBR. I could "call in" via Skype! That would be the coolest to be on the show and have my annoying voice be downloaded by millions upon millions of crazed fans the world over. Yes? No?

Well, have a great day kiddos and don't claw eachother's eyes out or some such nonsense. Have a totally awesome Thanksgiving break as well! Adios!