Saturday, November 05, 2005

Meet my new friend

It's name is Excalibur. It has 8 legs and has been crawling around my room for the past few days. I'm sure it will die soon, since there are no bugs for it to eat, but who knows. I found Excalibur crawling on my bed while I was cleaning. I have a very profound dislike of squishing bugs. I just won't do it. So, I picked it up with a kleenex and and put it in the garbage can (thinking that somehow it will stay there...I thought I might have crushed it, but apparently I was wrong). Later that day I saw it crawling on my wall. It's been hanging out around my tv, but now it's on my ceiling. It's being suicidal right now though, it is hanging around the light. :( Oh well, as long as it doesn't get into my bed while I'm asleep. Anyways. Yay for new friends.
Spidey out!