Monday, November 21, 2005

A hearty congrats...

...to the Cory! Good job on the engagement. As a representative of the marrieds, I offer my endorsement of the institution. Marriage is the best thing ever! You come home and have this really awesome feeling of security and comfort. And then there are the in-laws. If you have cool ones, then it's twice the partying (or in my case 500% of the partying.) Being married is all sorts of awesomeness.

To Ben and Hava: I think that you are very loyal in your friendship to Jessica. Friends help each other out in a pinch. They do everything in their power to make each others' lives less stressful. Had we known about Jessica's plight, I'm sure that Kristin and I could have accommodated seeing as we have a relatively unused room, too. That's what friends do. That's what loyalty is all about. So yeah, Ben and Hava, I support you. Let's be nice to each other. The world moves much more smoothly when people are nice.

Ta ta!