Saturday, January 21, 2006

Up-date

For the total fun. I pulled my hamstring doing flips off a rock into a pool at Sherwood Hills Resort last night. And the New American Philharmonic Orchestra had a great concert, complete with flying timpani mallets. Concert tonight at 7:30 @ V.A.B. Center for anyone who wants to come. My favorite piece we're playing is Der Schvan von Tuonela. Very moving piece. And yes, that is the group's real name now, since some "American Symphony" decided they'd threaten litigation if we didn't change it. Flippin' chips, Kip!!!

Homeneo Runner? Cool.

New semester, new semester, hey-hey, new semester.

And.... THIS.

Pevek, Russia. That is the city I'm going to take over on Monday. My troops left about an hour ago and will arive around 2AM tomorrow morning. I guess they'll just chill at the city til I get to school Monday AM and give them the order to attack.

Speaking of dates, nobody better forget February 12. It is a date significant to this blog. Make sure to buy a binary teething ring for it to celebrate (not a token ring - it's database won't be able to handle that til it gets a little older).

Time for lunch.