Monday, January 09, 2006

Everybody wants to rule the world

And I'm not talking about that one Tears For Fears song.

My most profound appologies to my fellow geeks (band, tech, or otherwise). I have been holding out on you. But it wasn't on purpose. More like on laziness. What am I talking about, you wonder? Well, I haven't let you all in on a geekret (geeky + secret). So, now, to try to mend affairs, I present to you...

*drumroll, please*

cooler link of the while: GEwar.net

Just when you thought Google Earth couldn't get any cooler, someone goes and hacks it. You will need the latest version of Earth for this. Hat's off to Luke for rev-engineering the API.

All I will say is this: when you get hooked up, post up here what your username is and I'll invite you to join our alliance (Multimedia SWAT, currently #22 thanks to the Tom).

lyrics of the day:

We're on our way
Here we go
We're gonna take over...
- The Aquabats

P.S. Did I mention I like elipses???

P.P.S. I had a fun date last Friday. And I found another favorite restaurant: Famous Dave's.