Friday, December 16, 2005

Way2Go

Congrats scoozanne on proficienting the pinano.

quote of the day: New members are urgently needed in the Society for Prevention of Cruelty to Yourself. Apply within.

event of the day: sweet graduation

song of the day: Veruca Salt from the Charlie and the Chocolate Factory soundtrack

what? of the day: those crazy Russians and their crazy nuclear stuff

discovery of the day: TMBG now has a podcast

hope of the day: I actually pass my classes and get my transfer credit accepted so I can graduate

Umkay, bye everyperson. I'll see you... sometime. Oh, and by the by, we need to have a huge party next week to zelebrate where all the graduatin' folks and all their friends gets together and throws back candy and soda and plays some game or other and/or watches some flick or other. Kay bye now.