Thursday, December 08, 2005

My apartment is really cold club

Really the only person who can join this club is Suz. But yes my apartment is so cold becuase my dumb landlord is really dumb! I also have fallen on my butt many times, i think the count is now up to 7 times i think, becuase again Kurt is stupid and doesn't know that he can buy ice melt and put it on the ice. STUPID!
Jon-i can't watch your little video, i don't know if my computer is pretty stupid or what but I would like to watch it if i can, e-mail it to me or whatever!
Anyway here's nifty website everyone will love it, at least I did because it made me smile...
http://www.thesurrealist.co.uk/slogan.cgi
Get your own Slogan, mine was Go on, get your Brittany On! I personally think its pretty cool and I am going to use it when i run for some sort of political office.

Listen to Christmas Music!
Batman Out!