Thursday, December 08, 2005

My Mortal Enemy

I swear, computers are out to get me. I just got a wonderful new laptop a few months ago and everything was going just dandy. (back up) Well, the other day, first of all...the elevator in my appartment breaks down. Thankfully I wasn't in it, but still....I hate stairs. Second, my interent won't work. I am now confined to the computer lab, which I very much detest. I've gotten so used to using the touch pad, I hate computer mouses (mice?). So...I've called thech support and the line is down, or something. So. I feel like quoting a song that is very 'dear to my heart'...in a sarcastic way. "I love technology" Anyways. Sorry to omplain. I just can't seem to win with anything that has to do with technology.In other news, I hope all that can will be coming to the institute Christmas show (evening shows Friday and Saturday, and a Satuday matinee at 2:30pm). It is such an awesome show and the music will totally put you in the mood for Christmas. (and I'm accompanying one of the songs...and so are Alisha and Jaron...good friends they are) So, there's my little schpeeiiilll...(???)Anyways. Come, you'll have a grand time...cuz...."It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!!!!!!!" Wow....I need to stop...I'm starting ramble on and stuff. Have a good one all ya'll (learned that one from Bro. Simon in institute yesterday).