Monday, December 05, 2005

The Pants Club

On Katella Ave. between Long Beach and Anaheim, California, is a little place called the Pants Club. I saw this place last Thursday and thought to myself, "I need to blog that!" For one, I thought, I should be a member of the Pants Club. I mean, I wear pants. In fact, when I'm not wearing pants of some kind, I'm usually showering and one would hope that people don't wear pants while showering. Also, I found it to be such a random name for a place that it was amusing. So, for all who wear pants, the Pants Club is the cool place to be.

Okay, so with that in mind, what would non-Pants Club members be called? Sans-Pants Clubbers? Um, yeah, I don't think so, though it would be quite a sight. While I think that dresses are a very nice alternative to wearing pants, they do have some drawbacks - namely: they don't do most of the male population much good. (Now, don't even start with those Scottish kilts; I don't even want to hear about it.) Also, pants generally fill in where dresses lack in the pocket department. I mean, seriously, how do you sneak a bag of candy and a soda into a movie theatre without pockets? Eh? Eh?

So yeah, the Pants Club: A must-have for all pants-wearing people.

Well, I must report that the Disneyland 50th Anniversary Celebration is really cool. If you get a chance, go and see it. The fireworks show is absolutely amazing.

Now, to leave you with Winter Weather Tips, courtesy of Mr. Longmire.