Saturday, December 10, 2005

In Excelsis

That was the best Institute Christmas show I've seen yet. It always seems to be better when there are people you know in the performing groups. But even aside from that it was still better, I think, than last years show in many ways.

Ben, I think it is a craft taken to the level of an art (as opposed to getting it down to a science). An artistic craft. (Kraft Maccoroni & Art?)

Diego, I know exactly the boat you are in with that whole "taking stuff to remain full-time". Two of my classes qualified for that distinction.

Scooze, I heard that the government is behind the X-Files. Seems they made it to cover up the fact that most of the episodes actually happened. (Just kidding. I enjoy watching the 'Files once in an X-While as well.)

.:Merry Christmas and a Happy New I'm Soooo Almost Graduating to you all:.