Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Star Wars™ MANIA!!!!!!

Mwaaaahahahahahahahaha!!!

At last! I hold it in my hands after years of waiting! The final Star Wars™ score EVER!

Went to Wal-Mart© at midnight last night to be one of the first to get it. Sweet sweet sweet, I declare. I still need to hear it a few more times, but I LOVE it. Plus, it comes with an AWESOME DVD of music videos with music from the ENTIRE SAGA!!! Sweet indeed!

In further Star Wars™ Mania developments, I also decided on a lark to buy some Darth Vader™ Pop Tarts® last night and then everyone that went with me decided to stop off at 7-11™ and get Darth Vader™ Slurpee® cups filled with "Darth Dew™" flavored Slurpee®.

But alas, there is bad news...

Sony Classical© and Wal-Mart© decided to market the CD with an exclusive bonus track which you could download online. I went to Wal-Mart's© web page as instructed and entered my code only to find out that since I run a Mac™ I can't download the freaking thing!!! Arggghhhh. I hate hate hate Wal-Mart©!!!!!!!