Thursday, May 19, 2005

The Saga Began...

And now the saga has ended. I say ditto on everything that Jon and Ben have written but I have to say my most favorite part was the Yoda/Sidious fight in the Senate hall...I mean the spinny round thing was pretty freakin awesome. I mean Yoda essentially throwing a spinning vortex at Sidous was really wicked!
I will admit, I cried in this movie a bit, not nearly as much as in LOTR III:ROTK (I cried for about the last 30 minutes of the movie) but the scene with the Jedi's dying and just the dire straits that Yoda and Ben were put into was extremely depressing! I give props to George on those scenes, although I do agree with Ben on the whole "jedi's really weren't paying attention to the fact that people were going to kill them....." But the scenes that really got me were with the younglings.
One thing though, Paul and I kept talking about how Anikins lightsaber never turned red, it stayed blue all the way till the end of the movie...Isn't the lightsaber partially controlled by the force emanating from the jedi that wields it? So shouldn't his blade have turned red soon after he went completly over to the dark side?
I nearly puked at very burned and dearmed/legged Annikin and had to be consoled by someone sitting next to me...hee hee.
Umm...I did enjoy the whole complete and total tie in with Dot Dot Dot Antilles, whose name just escaped me, was that wedges papa? Here is my one thing that didn't make sense in my limited Star Wars Nerd mind, did Annikin really kill Padme or was it because of her broken heart, I heard some people talking about it on the radio and it confused me...Star Wars Nerds, come to my aid!

Batman Out!