Wednesday, May 18, 2005

May the Sith Be Only in the Movies

This might just be it!!!
I may be the last blogger until the much antipwaited event of 'Star Wars Episode III: The Midnight Showing'.
I, unfortunately, am not in line, yet, as Jon and Andrew both showed up there abouts an hour ago. I'm at work, getting the much needed Hours Of Payroll rEimbursment (HOPE, the old and usual kind, not very new!).
I am currently Concentrating Longly On my Nightly Eating (CLONE, and this IS the attack kind [OUCH! Right in the personal food processor]).
I am also awaiting the End of Work Obligatory Kiss (EWOK, the kind that come during a return [of Ben from work, not of the Jedi]) from my wife upon entry to our house. That'll be good!!!

Well, I hope you all enjoyed my Star Warsed out post. Ultimate viewing pleasure will begin in slightly over 5 1/2 hours. See ya there or be ungeeky!