Thursday, May 12, 2005

Hey, it's that time of year

Yep! Time for the annual Manti Pageant. It will be happening June 16 - 18. In years past, we have had fun going down as a group to see it on the Friday and camping out in the park until Saturday morning. I know that Kristin and I are planning to go this year and it would be wonderous to have a bunch of y'all come down too! We'll leave on the 17th in the afternoon and try to stake out a camp site in the park by 5:00pm. I think they charge something like $5 for each tent in the park and it's really not a bad deal because you get breakfast in the morning provided by one of the local stakes. They also serve dinner at the Manti Stake Center (famous Sanpete County BBQ turkey) at 6:00pm. Like I say, in the past, it has been loads of fun. The pageant starts at 9:00 pm. Bring a coat and blanket because it gets a bit cool. Hope to see many of you there! :) I'll make another announcement about it at the Star Warsing party.

Zip-a-dee-doo-dah!