Friday, July 02, 2004

There's only one way to stop a mad watch!

How right you are Jarrett. I was, in fact, noticing the same thing and was going to mention it in a post. However, since you have already done so, I'll refrain.

I give Lewis 2.5 thumbs up.

Here are the pictures from the hike up Waterfall Canyon.







Next time, if we have more people we might not get more lost. But the fun factor can only increase as the headcount does likewise. The next one is tentatively Timpanogos, followed by the big trek up the steep, steep sides of Ben Lomond in August. And I guess I won't be going to DCI in Denver after all, so the saturday after OCB returns could work out after all for the big day.

Stand by for my special* 4th of July post tomorrow.

Peace



*not actually the 4th of July, and not actually special - more like pretty normal. But I do have a nice picture to link up.