Friday, July 16, 2004

It has been many whiles

Okay, good filming last Saturday.  I appreciate everyone who was able to make it.  Kristen was invaluable as a background riot voice in a pivotal scene.
 
They Might Be Giants newest album, The Spine was released on Tuesday the 12th.  I was hoping it would be longer, but it is still good just the same.
 
Check out this link for a Homestar Runner/They Might Be Giants music video from The Spine album.
 
I can't stand John Kerry and/or (especially) Michale Moore.  What a duo of unpatriotic dufuses.  I have a hard time swallowing anything Kerry has to say, and with good reason (just look at his congressional record, or his "I did vote for the $87 billion, before I voted against it" quote) and an even harder time believeing that fat stupid white man, Michael Moore.  Sorry, I just had to get that off my chest.  It's been bothering me for some time now.
 
Now that I have offended many a person, I think I'll be going.  Not much else to say anyway.