Wednesday, July 14, 2004

99 Down

1 to go.

That's right, kids! I have 99 sent emails in my work email account. My goal was to hit 100 by the end of the summer, and it looks like I'll more than achieve that. Now I just need to be as good at setting an achieving worthwhile goals.

Today I was oh so pleased to find out that my CF card from my camera can be read by the CF card reader on my PVP. Woo who! This should prove fun. Now the only thing that remains is to pick up a 220 to 110 transformer so I don't run out of juice whilst on the trip.

Now it is really tired. I mean late. I got 3 hours of sleep last night. You are maybe perhaps wondering why I am up this early/late again the next day. That is a valid wondering and also is one which I myself am having currently. So, now - I go to neverland for a while.


Sleep tight, Jingles.