Sunday, July 11, 2004

MWAhaha...ha.. ha.

Okay, thanks to all who participated in today's (well, Saturday's, it's late) shoot of Jingles II. Much Progress made.
*****
Does anybody know what "Brisingr" is or means? It sounds Scandinavian, and somebody said it over the network at work and I don't know what it is or means and that bothers me. All I can find out by my Internet research is that it has something to do with the book "Eragon." So if any of you have any information, I'd love to share it.
*****
In the British Isles, it would be Sidewaulk Chaulk. (If I'm wrong, Matt, correct me.)
*****
Jon, what are you going to get for your Hof host family?
*****
1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, 89ellipsis
*****
Any of y'all who like fireworks, firesides, Firebras of Norway, or Firewalls (or Cannons): there's a Pioneer Day Fireside / Summer Pops Concert down at WSU Tomorrow night (Today). Fireside at 6 pm in the Dee; Concert at 9 at the Pond (1812 with real cannon); fireworks immediately thereafter. Usually a good show.
*****
Goodnight, all.