Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Blog about Prague

Ok, so now I'm sitting here having difficulty trying to adjust to the different layout of the German keyboard.  The Z and the Y keys are switched around.

Ben - two things.  The first is that things are complicated.  The second is that this Net Cafe doesn't allow me to plug in my USB drive so I can upload the picture of the Keck store we found here.  So far I've taken over 1700 pictures here on the trip. 

I really wish I had time and money to blog all about the trip, but since both are in short supply, I'll just say that this band trip has been the absolute best trip I've ever been on.  Well worth every cent.  There's nothing like hanging out with friends, and being in another country is quite awesome too.

So.... more later.  A lot more, I mean.  And I've decided to definitely make a CD for this trip as well.  There's no two ways about it.

Time to checka da email...

Standing by.