Thursday, February 08, 2007

VOTE FOR '06 REGIMENT!!!

Ok, here's the deal, DCI has this classics countdown thing every year where people choose their 8 favorite drum corps shows of all time (a few hundred shows to choose from). Then the top 30 out of that few hundred get voted on by everybody again to dwindle it down to 8 that will be shown live, nationwide in movie theaters. The top 30 have already been choosen an what's way awesome is that 2006 Phantom Regiment made it!! Now go here and vote.

Here are the corps that I voted for:
1988 Madison Scouts
1989 Phantom Regiment
1991 Star of Indiana
1995 The Cavaliers
1996 Phantom Regiment
2000 The Cavaliers
2003 Phantom Regiment
2006 Phantom Regiment

Notice I voted for 2006 Phantom Regiment, I hope you all do too :) You don't have to vote for the same ones I did but if you know little or nothing about drum corps, then these are some good ones. And don't be afraid to vote more than once but you do have to use a different email address each time. I voted 10 times! (yes that means I have 10 email address and surprisingly enough, I remember them all....) Oh, and don't worry, all you'll get is an email back saying what corps you voted for and that's it, unless you say yes to their newsletter.

Oh and thanks Jon.

I'll say....

Flute 12
Clarinet 10
Saxophone 12
Trumpet 25
Trombone 19
Tuba 11
Harp 11

Yeah, that'll do. (sax -,tuba +)

later.