Monday, February 12, 2007

Hokay...

Here's the Earth. Chilling. You might say, "That's a pretty sweet Earth."

But seriously folks, I hope everyone from Band Land is wonderfully well these days. I can't say I am wonderful, nor can I say I am awful. I just kind of am these days.

I'm most recently frustrated by my car situation. The dang thing is still doing the exact same thing I took it in there to fix!! I guess I'll have to go back down there and hopefully they can pinpoint the problem.

I want to give you all a word of advice: never take an online class (unless you really want to). I have two this semester and being the lazy type that I am, am having difficulties keeping up with it. It's no fun when you can't stay motivated. Maybe I should join Procrastinators Annonymous.

And now, the day's entertainment:

Flute 12
Clarinet 10
Saxophone 12
Trumpet 26
Trombone 19
Tuba 11
Harp 10

Trumpet +, Harp -.