Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Is It Bad...

...to create your own Googlewhacks?

It appears that I have inadvertently created another one. I used to have the "rootisms" Googlewhack, but that is no longer the case. In fact, my current web site doesn't even show up on Google's search when you search for "rootisms."

The Googlewhack I'm talking about is "gigalizard." If you type gigalizard into Google, it returns exactly one search (i.e. a Googlewhack.) This unique search happens to be located on my web server. Unfortunately, I can't tell you all to go out and try it right away because very shortly, my site will be offline for a while amidst a move. (It's kind of hard to keep my web server server-ing when it's packed away in a moving truck. I also have to transfer my Comcast Internet connection to my new abode so that I can continue to serve web pages and host friends and family pictures.

Anyhow, take it easy, y'all. I'll see you all later.

ps: Gigalizard isn't just some random word I created and posted on a web page. If you install the "Firesomething" Firefox extension, that is one of the possible names it generates.