Thursday, April 27, 2006

It's been a looooooooong time.

Hey there, virtual band hall!

It's been far too long since I have visited you all. Just thought I would pop in here and say hello!

I am going slightly homicidal at the moment. I am juggling working, finals, and getting residents checked out. I couldn't be any more busy. Oh, wait......I AM!

On top of that, I have to figure out how, when, and where to move all my stuff for the summer. I am getting ready to attend "Leadershape" which is a conference on, you guessed it, LEADERSHIP at East Canyon the week after commencement. Then, the awesome news......drumroll please......

I will be working on a feature film which is shooting in Filmore, Utah for three weeks at the end of May, beginning of June. I will be working as a gaffer (which is a person who is responsible for assisting with the lighting and electrical, basically a glorified lightbulb changer).

After that, I'm off to glamorous Denver for a week or so to visit my Pop, then it's off to Dallas for a little while to see my Ma and go on a family vacation. Then, it'll be back up here to the U for another year of being a crazy RA.

In other departments, some of you may know that I have found a lady-friend and we are doing quite well. She will be gradumating this semester, and I next year.

Any of you on Myspace and/or Facebook should look me up! I'm almost always on those confounded creations.

Anyway, you are all awesome! I'll see you later.

ps- A question for Aaron: Were you up at the U campus around April 7 in the evening? I thought I might have seen you, but wasn't entirely sure. Strange...