Saturday, April 08, 2006

A Capitol Idea

Well, the trip has been mucho fun. Tim just growled like a dog and announced that he would be getting in the shower. Odd. But funny.

So far I've seen the Capital building, the White House, the Washington Monument, the Lincoln, Korean War, and Vietnam War Memorials, the Senate Office Buildings, the International Spy Museum, the Smithsonian, the Kennedy Center (including backstage, which is cool), the National Mall (duh), shaken hands with President Eisenhower, met the First Lady (and the Second), eaten breakfast with the czar, toured the Kremlin, and just this morning some guy sold me the Golden Gate Bridge (the real one! not just that fake replica in San Fran) for only $50! What a bargain.

The flight out here was rough - just the way I like it.

I've been making a video blog on my cam which I will post up when I get back.

Well, it's been real. I'ma go' tell Tim to get his self on the go and we're going to go see the Washington Monument up closer, the Hope Diamond, see some sharks get fed, and check out Arlington.

Peace