Tuesday, April 11, 2006

I think that is a...

...great idea! Nine weeks, you say! Good grief, that's incredible. That's like a little more than two months. Good on ya, mate!

Anyhow, I really did have a purpose in blogging tonight. Okay, first, I must get up on my perverbial soapbox for a second and speak my mind. I really hope I don't offend anyone and if I do, I sincerely don't mean to. I've just got to say something about this protesting that's been going on lately. If there's one thing that drives me crazy it would have to be people who knowingly break the law. Having served my mission down on the border between Mexico and the United States, I was witness to lots of people illegally immigrating to the States. I dealt with illegal immigrants every single day. The problem that I have is that they work here in the U.S. and they don't pay any taxes. Yet, at the same time, they wish to be beneficiaries of all the blessings provided by this great country. Now, I am all in favor of allowing people to come into this country. We don't need no stinkin' walls. However, if they're going to come to this country, then they need to do it legally. We would be expected to do it in their country. So, until these illegal immigrants (from whatever nation) go through legal means to obtain citizenship, then they are criminals. It's that simple. There doesn't need to be a big protest. There doesn't need to be huge reform. People just need to go through the legal naturalization process, or they can go and have a chat with one of my uniformed friends driving the white and green INS trucks.

Okay, I'm done now. I just had to get that off my back because it's really been bothering me.

So, my purpose in writing this blog tonight is to inform you all of an update to the band photo album. I was browsing through my photos and found the rest of the pictures from the Days of '47 2003 parade in Salt Lake City. I know it's like almost three years ago, but I figured that I should scan the rest of the pictures and post them. They can be found here. Check 'em out!

Speaking of pictures, let's get the D.C. pictures posted for all to enjoy!! :) Dang, I wish I could have gone. Gee, and to top it all off, my brother is in Disneyland right now, and I'm not even there! What's up with that?