Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Updates to the band photo album

Hey, hey, hey!

Kristin and I recently got a really nice scanner for scanning photos and so I have been putting it to good use. I currently have a huge project of scanning a lot of pictures from our wedding and stuff for putting into a digital photo album, but I have been able to finish up with quite a bit of new band photo album content!

The new content that I have posted is: Jon's Birthday Party, Ben's Birthday Party, more Spokane pictures and Louisiana pictures from our NCAA trip, and more marching band pics from '03. I still have to scan and upload more pictures from our Days of '47 Parade appearance, but I need to find them first. I also have to scan still many pictures from Taiwan. (I think I have about a hundred of my own left to scan.) I also have a bunch of analog-turned-digital pictures of Tim and Amy's wedding reception that I can post, but I want to really get their permission first.

Anyhow, I just wanted to let you know about the updates. ;) Check the Band Photo Album link to the left (<--).

Also, I created a "Families" category on the photo album so if any of you have pictures of you and your family, submit them to me and I'll get them posted for all to see!

Ta Ta!