Thursday, July 14, 2005

Mood: docile

Yeah, being sick kinda takes the fire outta ya. So, no hike (tomorrow at least - I'll try to reschedule another day). Also, being a temperature of 101 tomorrow is maybe not the best for doing a long hike in. Perhaps a day when it's in the low 90's?

At any rate, if any of y'all want to still go see the Chocolate-y movie tomorrer, I'd be down for it. Corey has to work at 3pm, so a matinee around noonish would be probably what we're looking at. That is, if the tickets aren't all sold out. I'll find out and then call some peoples tomorrow in the morning-ish hours.

If any of you have material for WBHR, email me or the Ben. Jessica/Hava/Suzanne are slated for a morning show. Anyways, it's getting late and I've gotta be up early (yeah, I'll probably end up sleeping in - what is summer for?)

As a side note, one of the actors that played in the original Dukes of Hazard spoke to the press and was telling people not to go see the new movie, saying that it ruined what originally was a perfectly good family show and made it all trashy. Funny. That's what I thought from watching the trailer when I saw Star Wars.

Ok, so now I'm really leaving.

Really.

I am.

No kidding.