Sunday, July 10, 2005

I really hope I have the answers.....

because I could really use the duck tape......not duct but duck.

Ok, so John Williams won his 1st Academy Award in 1972 for his adaptation of the music for Fiddler on the Roof but that was in the category of Best Original Song Score and/or Adaptation not Best Original Score..... and so, through my extensive research, the 1st Academy Award that he won for Best Original Score was for the movie Jaws in 1975. And the 1st Golden Globe he won was also for the movie Jaws in 1975.

So there you have it, nothing to do + the internet = the answers to Band Geeks Radio's "free stuff" segment

So Jon, like I said above, I could really use the duck tape. I need to fix the gas leak in my gas tank of my Ford Pinto.

later all ya'll's

P.S. hey, I just realized this is my 1st blog on here. cool