Monday, July 18, 2005

Creativity, motivation, and litarariness

Many thanks to the Jon for the list of information. I'll be using this at length and in depth at heighth and at times (using 4 demensions! way to go me!). This definitely sparks the creative juices that flow, flow, ever so slow, into greater speed and capability. Again, many thanks.

I pity all those that rushed out to buy up that book. I feel so horrible that so many gads of people so highly anticipated so many pages of such poorly written fantasy. My only suggestion is to follow it up with something that is well written, so that your journey into the literary world isn't stunted and your growth limited. Might I suggest:
Lord of the Rings (if you're reading Harry Potter and have never read this, FOR SHAME!)
Chronicles of Narnia (if you're reading Harry Potter, you obviously need a lower reading level)
Pridain Chronicles (Gurgy could beat up that weird dwarfy thing Harry has any day)
Anything by Orson Scott Card (he's even LDS)
The Shanara Series (some of the best fantasy out there)

Ok, that's my rant and rave for today, thanks and thanks again,

The Liege of Lighthearted Laughter,

King Ben